Register now to get rid of these ads!

O/T rant: damn I hate when that happens!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hippie6, Jan 15, 2007.

1. hippie6

hippie6

On the way into work this morning I found a fallen tree branch (heavy ice storm overnight)..... With my radiator!!! I didn't think I caught it, just run it over. "til I got a couple of miles down the road and suddenly my heater is blowing cold air! Got out and looked and found a BIG piece of tree limb sticking out of the front of my car. Well as I was driving back home I cooked it. Cracked the cylinder head in 2 places. (If I had stopped and looked when I run it over it wouldn't have been this bad!) So now I've spent the day, at home, removing2 rads and 2 cylinder heads(thank goodness I still had that parts car) but now I need gaskets and other whatnot to put it back together. Time and $$$$ are tight to get my hot rod done for autorama(if I get the call), but its just a small set back,,, It'll still be done.

2. jusjunk

jusjunk
    BANNED
    from Michigan

We got power lines down here running across the street been there all day and the police put up caution tape so i cant use my dam driveway! Saw a bunch of shit down on the way to work but no problems. Its really fucking up the next door neighbors pine trees but i hate them fuckers specially after the top of one came down bout 3 years ago and hit all 3 of the vehicles in the drive way!
    Im hoping for snow on top of the ice and really fuck em up
    Dave

3. Nooooooooooooooo, say it ain't so_Oh PLEASE God let the rat-scort live and I promise to have a grown up soda at the nearest floppy bar:eek: :eek: :eek: