Register now to get rid of these ads!

o/t moving furniture upstairs into new home... Morro Bay

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by T-Roy, Jan 11, 2007.

1. T-Roy

T-Roy

That might not be a bad idea. I'll have my tools handy too, but ya know you can never have too many!

Guys (goes for everyone that has posted), thanks a lot for all your support whether you will actually be there helping or just interested in this thread. You HAMB'rs are too KooL! :D

-Troy

2. T-Roy

T-Roy

Guys, the only communication I'll have until after I move is my cell phone. See ya at the bay guys!

-Troy

3. Bear Metal Kustoms

Bear Metal Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

Ok guys, Troy had a bit of delay. He won't be in M.B. till about 4pm. So we will have to bust ass to get it all moved in. Give me a call if you have any questions... EVILT 805-440-9353

4. slo60

slo60

ill be there tomorrow at about nine... i talked to troy tonight

not quite sure how long i can stay, but i can help get ya started.

keith

5. Bear Metal Kustoms

Bear Metal Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

I can't make it on Sunday... Have prior plans. I did get the furniture lift there for him. Picked itup in SLO and dropped it off in Morro Bay. Elcornus said he will be there in the morning too. I saw that a few people left notes that they came by to help but Troy wasn't there yet. Moving sucks. It never goes smooth... EVILT

6. NealinCA

NealinCA

I had a change in plans, so I am leaving in a few minutes to go help. Hopefully the Cal Poly kids will be there, so we have some young muscles ;-)

Neal

7. JohnnyP.

JohnnyP.

sorry i couldnt make it, my girls hondad took a shit on me... i hope its fixed now...

8. T-Roy

T-Roy

We're almost completely unpacked now. Still have a few things in the garage to put away, but not much. My family can't thank you guys enough.

Jason & Eric, thanks a bunch for picking up the material lift and droppin' it off at our front door. I called you when I realized we weren't going to make it to United Rentals before they closed on Saturday and you guys said, no problem.

Neal, Keith, Alden, you guys hung out for a few hours waiting for us to show up Sat afternoon, then came back on Sunday after I called you at 9 o'clock Sat. night when we finally rolled in.

Scott, who is a friend of Keith and Alden's also showed up with them on Sat. to help out.

JohnnyG., I know you wanted to be there, but had transportation problems.

Don of Hudson Classics, thank you for the support and warm welcome as well.

How could we possibly pay you guys back for your support and effort. We truly could not have done it without you.

I gotta thank Donny too. I don't think he's a HAMB'r, but he just happened to be walking by while we were trying to figure out how to get the fridge upstairs. Turned out, he used to deliver appliances for a living and helped us move the refrigerator up the stairs.

If any of you ever need anything, just let me know. I'd be more than happy to return the favor. :D

-Troy