Register now to get rid of these ads!

o/t millions and millions of photos

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by superstockcatalina, May 21, 2008.

1. i just had to say the rik hoving site is crazy, i have yet to even look at a tiny bit of all he has, and i thought i was nuts with the billions of pictures i have saved over the years and never even look at. i dont know how he did that site or when he had time to organize and have the patients to do all of it since im ripping my hair out trying to get mine organized and on photobucket. my photobucket only lets me make four folders, is flickr better or do you have to pay flickr and photobucket to make a bunch of folders. does anyone else have the picture diseas where you save all your favorite cars on the computer? i have so many my computer crashes and is slow. sorry its off topic.

2. Riks site is amazing....as for saved pics.....

Back em up on disc, it'll speed up your PC as well with less stuff on it!

3. roadsterbob

roadsterbob

4. SUHRsc

SUHRsc

I'm only Rik's site almost daily
    can't thank him enough for all that hard work

5. buckeye_01

buckeye_01

I agree...rik's archive is absolutely amazing! His ability to pull up all these obscure customs that are 'found' is a feat in its self.

6. I have put everything I had on a flickr account, seems to be working out just fine
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/kustom55/