Register now to get rid of these ads!

O/T I need help in NJ, A deadbeat Ebayer

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by shifts, Jun 16, 2006.

1. shifts

shifts

I know you guys hate Ebay, But I'm in a real predicament. Bought a set of aluminum heads for a BB mopar over a month ago & so far all I've got is a stack of emails w/ nothing but empty promises & excuses. I'd make it worth your while to stop by & get either my money back or the heads. It was Ebay # 8064955674 by seller name Marklincoln898. Money order ($1265.27) was sent to:professional Fabrication
    c/o Edwin L Ward Sr.
    Memorial Hwy #428
    Rutherford, NJ 07070
    If you can help please pm me, I dont want to waste Ryans bandwidth w/ this post. Like I said before.,I'll make it worth your time. DAVE

2. 5window

5window

I'll say hi-I'm a little too far away to help and get this btt. Eau Claire's a cool town. I like the farmer's market there. Got any pets? My cousin-in-law,Dr. Linda Vognar, is a vet out there. Good luck-I hate people who won't back their word.

3. caffeine

caffeine
    from Central NJ

first, have you tried calling the guy. emails are easy to ignore. call him, ask him man to man to stop dicking you around and see what happens, ask him to send you the parts AND a tracking number.

tell him if he doesnt want to ship them, that you have a friend 2 exits away that will come pick them up on sunday.

-Rob

4. Flatdog

Flatdog
    Member Emeritus

Dave, Any racer type guys will be at E town for drags this weekend.PM me some info and I will try to see what happened on monday.

5. Slag Kustom

Slag Kustom

I am about 15 miles away and could stop there let me know.

6. Sixcarb

Sixcarb
    from North NJ

If Rob Has to go let me know, I can't get out sunday but weeknights are fine I'm about an hour, Hey Rob if you need anything let me know.......you hooked up the Bandit.....he's family with me so your A+ in my book.