Register now to get rid of these ads!

O/T: Bakersfield CA housing

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by greasel, Aug 30, 2007.

1. greasel

greasel
    from Fresno, CA

I've got a question about housing in Bakersfield...my older bro, his expecting wife and two dogs are looking for a house. He's coming from being an Air Force capatain to a pretty good management/logistics job in Southeast Bakerstucky. So they're looking for a pretty decent neighborhood in town. Ideally they'd like to find something out in the country...

He doesn't mind a bit of a commute, either, he's used to 45 minutes right now.

So...any of you bakersfield guys know what areas of town are good or any houses that are about to go into foreclosure?

2. Diablo Artwerks

Diablo Artwerks
    from Bako

Have him get in contact with me. we just moved here 2 years ago and I like it. We can take them out to some nice areas, the housing market here has just fallen to shit! So, he should be able to pick up something good. We also have one of the best real estate agent in the world, we have bought and sold homes here and in AZ and she, by far, is the best agent and person we've ever met. We still have dinner abd things together. Hope that helps. I'm gonna go look at that car tomorrow .