Register now to get rid of these ads!

Not sure why posts keep getting deleted

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by flatbedcowboy, Feb 3, 2019.

1. flatbedcowboy

flatbedcowboy

I originally asked the my question on the hokey board then on the customs board. I know the first post got deleted for sure but the second doesn’t show up anymore either.

I tried to ask about how to make a solid windshield on an international kb11 truck. I used the prefix technical both times.

Just trying to understand where something like that belongs.

2. Moriarity

Moriarity
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

Is it a semi tractor? were those ever built into hot rods in the era this forum is all about? (65 and older) If you were talking diesel, large billet wheels, air ride etc. then that is probably why your thread got whacked. In the era this forum supports, the only trucks hot rodded were typically 1/2 tons.... you might get a pass if you post in the antiquated section. there are some big truck topics there

3. flatbedcowboy

flatbedcowboy

Your right on the nose, you read my post? Haha.

I mean I feel hot rods are in the eyes of the beholder right? I mean what I’m building I feel falls into similar categories as other rodders by customizing windows, trim, interiors, paint, etc. A kb11 really isn’t any different from a kb2 just size and no bed really.

I’m on oldihc.org already but maybe someone can suggest a better forum then? I really only posted to get some ideas for a solid windshield, modifying a dash, adding power windows and to lurk.

Maybe I should pretend I have a kb2 and apply it to my 11!!

4. Moriarity

Moriarity
    SUPER MODERATOR
    Staff Member

this site has a very narrow focus on traditional hot rods and customs. you may have some luck posting in the antiquated section as there are some big trucks there.... be careful to avoid anything modern. we don't do modern stuff here