Register now to get rid of these ads!

Not really new but in a way..... Just came back

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Ping Li Dynasty, May 8, 2011.

1. Ping Li Dynasty

Ping Li Dynasty

Hey everyone.
    well the last time i logged on was Jan of 2010 and corn bugs me so much to check the damn H.A.M.B that finally i logged on today.
    Went to Claude Freunds funeral services yesterday and even though it was sad and i cried a few times, it was so cool to see Russ and Lora and the rest of the gang celebrating an AWESOME man. Their strength was admirable and Susan smiled more than once. Im sorry to loose Claude and im going to really miss his hugs at car shows. he always snuck in a hug no matter who was around and told me to "stay pretty" and that -to me- is heartwarming cause i felt over the years that i wasn't allowed to be around everyone because of an old payne in my ass but i think it was more me being afraid to just 'be me'. All in all, i love cars too. I grew up playing on my dads creeper in the garage and doing whatever i could to help daddy tinker on his junk (as my mom called it). I was an oddball out in highschool cause i was the only girl in shop class and in art class i tended to create VW bugs and fastbacks out of clay that blew peoples minds. "Weirdo" they would say "that chicks hot but she is too artsy fartsy"..... ahhhh thats what i like about myself.
    Its taken a long time to settle into my own skin but im here and i love it.
    I love cars, i love funny cars even more, i love bright colors, i love things in motion. yah i was that pin up girl on that retched magazine in 2007 but thats not one of my proudest moments and i dont always like to be known as 'that girl'. im a grown ass woman now (almost 30 eeeeeek), im a mother, a friend, a wife, a daughter and i work my ass off trying to make sure that my family is protected. i have parts and pieces to a hot rod and one day hopefully i can get russ and jeff to help me put her together. id be more than honored to have a car to drive molly and dylan around in. Sometimes we get so caught up in the shit around us that we forget to take a step back and realize how we got here and where we are going. im going up. hello world.

2. Dave Mc

Dave Mc

Sorry for the loss of your Buddy, welcome from Nevada

3. Condolences from Traditions Racing Family to you and yours.

4. well welcome back- but good looks will get you now place here- believe me, hasn't helped me a bit--- hope you know your shit young lady:D