Register now to get rid of these ads!

Not quite a newbie, but what's up!

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by DBAG, Jul 23, 2008.

1. DBAG

DBAG

I Had an old user name that I forgot, so I'm back by my best known nickname! Wanna say what's up to Ryan, got the chance to hang out and play some hillbilly music at the Hot Rod Cinematic and everyone made us feel real welcome, thanks for having us play!

I'll be posting pics soon of some work I'm able to do now that I'm finally in a garage. In the meantime I'll show you some sweet '41 Stromberg Aerotype carbs I just rebuilt and sandblasted thanks to the resources provided my from my boys Ace and Pete at Pete's Rod Shop!

Support your local Sin Alley Saints CC!

cheers
    -DBAG

Attached Files:

2. welcome from the south dude!

3. rc.grimes

rc.grimes
    from Edmond, OK

I don't think you or anyone else will forget a user name like "DBAG" or any of the possible references. If you're blasting the carbs clean'm until they're spotless and then clean them some more cause even my soda and glass bead gets in every freakin nook and cranny. Glad to have ya back.