Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. jeffd1988

jeffd1988

Hello H.a.m.b. I was here for some time a wile back. I am. NOt sure if I am locked out of my account. My name is Jeff I have a 1959 apache 3/4 ton truck. Was speaking about the build about 2 years ago. I was following this place for a wile. Love it here bout some parts that I am so grateful for been through some trial and error. Still learning but this place has thought me alot of success and hope I can still get back in. Least to my dog house. I am actually looking for something by the way. Not sure if anyone on here has 8 lug wheels for sale. I'm looking for 16.5x9.75. 5" backspace. These wheels look like they were on the rear of 1970 ford f250s. Boo I know no one is really messing with 3/4 ton trucks. But I'm keeping mine alive and actually using it like that. Please let me know. Thank you guys alot.

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

rbrewer likes this.
  2. ol-nobull

ol-nobull

Hi & welcome. Some years ago I had a 3/4 ton 78 Suburban with factory towing package and it came with the 16.5 wheels. that could be another place to search for some. What part of the country are you located? If there is a salvage yard nearby they are all pretty much connected online and they can do a search.
    Jimmie