Register now to get rid of these ads!

Not New to HAMB but returning

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Studebakester, May 9, 2020.

1. Studebakester

Studebakester
    from Oxnard, CA

As I'm sure you all know, Life just gets in the way sometimes. I was on here many years ago (more than I can count) and now would like to get back involved. I was once an Alliance member, and will probably do that again, once I've had a look around.
    After a heart transplant (new engine in an old worn out chassis is how I refer to it at times) I'm back in into the old disease....yes, I'm still a carohaulic.

I am currently building a 49 Studebaker pickup KUSTOM with just a little juice from a source I'm not sure is even permitted here in the Traditional speak.
    I'm not sure if I can find a picture on this old laptop but if I can, I will post one up>
    I live in Ventura County, California and am slowly becoming friends and/or associates with the locals.

But on to the reason I've returned at this time is to resolve a problem I have...I need a car part hauled from Paris Tennessee to Oxnard California. I'm hoping to catch a ride on a hauler that has room for partsand isn't too costly.
    If anyone can steer me in the correct direction I would surely appreciate. I've done a couple of cursory lookks but to no avail.
    Thanx to all.