Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage <<<<Not just a pretty face. The Hussy does The Roundup!!!>>>

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JeffreyJames, Apr 21, 2009.

1. You know what sucks? You're right!! I talk about how reliable that car has been throughout the years way too much.

I think it's time I keep my mouth shut.

BloodyKnuckles

2. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

I figured you would tell me or show me the next project when I'm there in August......right? I'll be the first to know.:D

3. agentwaldo

agentwaldo
    from Ventura

I seem to get the distinct impression from this thread that you weren't in the least bit disappointed in the trip , the event , or the trip home ; don't guess you can ask for much more than that out of life [ a weekend to remember long after it is over! I'd be real surprised if the tales of this adventure don't end up being told and enjoyed for a lot of people , for the next few years . congratulations on a epic journey.
    Waldo.

4. fiftyfiveford

fiftyfiveford

Thanks for the pics, awesome car!

5. Nice coverage JJ...man you have had a pretty damn good year so far...Roadster show, Roundup...punk

6. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

I am having a pretty good year. I am very fortunate to be able to do what I have done this year and I am thankful for it everyday. It's really because I have an awesome wife that pushes me to do these trips. Get your ass to Mooresville Ken, we have some cruising to do!

7. Well, ya'll should see it before then, but you'll probably get a ride in August ;)

8. cool37

cool37
    from SoCal

9. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

Dude I gotta say I was checking your car out at the show.. and its the coolest dune buggy
    i have ever seen..

10. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Thanks, me and Kirk! took it out to Baja last month and tore shit up!:D I like to think of it as something that Ak Miller would have built to race the La Carrera Panamericana.

11. Workin' on it...gettin' real close to being able to make the move...tryin' to get the 54 wagon/delivery done before then

12. hotdamn

hotdamn

for the record JJ I am looking very forward to driving down next year, (providing I don't get lucky and sell the 54 and buy a merc...)

but none the less,

also MOFO drives his shit more than yours, so it's not just you and boobie.:)

13. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Cracking the Whip!

14. cycomofo

cycomofo

Great pics JJ. Hate I missed it...looked like a killer time!

15. You know that you could have gone. You would have had a great time.

See you next week.

BloodyKnuckles

16. NVRA #84

NVRA #84

[​IMG]

I was going to give BloodyKnuckles hell and tell him the roundup is over it’s time to get back on the Gasser, but then saw where he blew the tranny (transmission that is). All those burnouts must be the cause of the worn out tires and tranny problems. I saved this picture of Ron because it looks as if he is reliving the experience of child birth, although I’m not sure if he is being delivered or doing the delivery by the look on his face. Note to self; When chopping tops leave enough room to crawl through, or put some hair around the opening.

17. That's some funny shit Berk!!! You know how many "giving birth" things I've heard?? Someone even said it looks like a killer whale giving birth. What a blast we had!

BloodyKnuckles

18. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Maybe if we greased you up with some of that pomade that you used for the "doo" we could have slid you out easier.

In all honesty anyone would have trouble sliding out of that car. I am just glad we were fortunate enough to capture one of us doing so.

19. Why didn't JJ drive it up? He's a little smaller. Oh wait, he was probably standing there with a blank lost look on his face :D

I can't say anything Bloody Knuckles, I'm 6'5" 230 pounds! I feel your pain ;)

20. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Bloodyknuckles is 5'7" and his head is below the windshield.

Jeffrey J (Me) is 6'0" and 200 lbs and looks like a Rat Fink driving (if a rat fink had the blank stare of someone that just was told his mother never loved him):D. I would have had to laid down to the side to stay out of the wind and on top of that I wanted to make the trip back with my wife.

Also, I am a vagina which I may have or have not mentioned. I was the club president of the Flying Labias at one point.

21. No Dude, I was talking about driving the car into the trailer...maybe you could have slithered out easier. But if that were the case, your beard of blood would have probably got caught in the window trim...plus you would'nt have these priceless photos?

22. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

Ooooohhhh, Haahhaha!! That's exactly right. I couldn't trust that neanderthal to take good pics of me squeezing out of the car. I am very snake like so I think that I would have been a bit more graceful.

The beard left us today but it may find it's way back soon!

23. It's about time!! I was starting to be embarrassed being around you.

BTW...who the hell are you calling neanderthal??

BloodyKnuckles

24. JeffreyJames

JeffreyJames
    from SUGAR CITY

You looked like the Grape Ape getting out of that car.

25. Fine one to talk Capt Red Beard ;)

26. Tell'm Chris!!

BloodyKnuckles

27. NVRA #84

NVRA #84

Your a good sport Ron. You have provided us with some good humor, even if it weren't intended. 20 years from now you'll have some very fond memories, whereas most of us wont remember, or have fond feelings of being couch potatoes while others were enjoying life.

I've had several road trips full of headaches and although they didn't seem fun at the time, its a lot different now looking back.

And Jeffery, I don't know what you did or how you did it, but all the pic's you shot were great and came right up without a wait on my slow dial-up computer. Hope you are building a road trip album, maybe two, (extra one for Ron).

28. 37GM

37GM

That sounds like a dozen trips I`ve been on over the years,way kool,you drivin the bucket,let me tell you,Sean and I buzzed thru High Point at way more than 35,and sideways at one intersection,I tried catching him....then thought better of my license,he of course...did not.We had to get to Hooter`s fore they were all sold out,yeah right. We all need to make this trip next year,mine needs a good road trip,draggin Chris with us! G

29. NotStockPhoto

NotStockPhoto

This is the best lonestar roundup thread bar none

30. Still Runnin

Still Runnin
    from VA & FL

awesome photos !!