Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Northern New York H.A.M.Bers

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Grandadeo, Sep 16, 2017.

1. Grandadeo

Grandadeo

Hi all, I'm up in Malone, NY at my brother's house who passed away last year. I'm picking up his T/V8 project and as much of his Early V8 parts stash as I can carry back to sell off the parts for her at the Charlotte swap next weekend. Problem is there's a LOT of stuff, I think more than I can carry. If any one is in the area and would like to take a look please let me know. It's all mechanical parts, rear ends, brakes, flathead blocks, etc. There is also a lot of shop equipment that must go. Please contact me on my cell at 772-83four-8six73. Trying my best to help my sister-in-law out cause she is overwhelmed by the quantity of what's out in the garage. Thanks

Lee

2. catdad49

catdad49

Sorry to hear about your brother. I don't know about HAMBers up there, but you could put an add on Craigslist or in the Want Ad Digest (if it still exists). Limit the contact to phone or maybe text and definitely by appointment only. If your brother had car buddies, contact them. They be staying away out of respect for the situation. Best I can come with, pass on my condolences to your family, Carp