Register now to get rid of these ads!

norm grabowski's Henway truck

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hagar, Aug 5, 2004.

1. bonez

bonez
    from Slow lane

I want that!! ^^^

2. Smokey2

Smokey2

I remember the "T' Roadster Pickup (T-Bucket ) frum the '60 s........Was Cover Car on "Hot Rod".

Not Familiar w/ the ton & 1/2 ...........

Smokey II

3. Norm's in very bad shape right now with the big "C". He's decided to go to Mexico for some non medical treatment and has everything up for sale to help pay expenses. He not only need some buyers, but a ton of prayers for his old Hot Rodding buddies

4. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I've got photos of that truck somewhere in the archives. I also faintly remember drinking an extreme amount of beer with a bunch of folks and one guy ending up getting painted up with body paint by a couple of Canadians after he got a bit numb. Standing in that long line for the Saturday night "barbecue" and awards with Tex Smith and his buds was interesting though. We got to hear a few good stories in that time period.

5. sorry to here Prayers for him and family
    i met Norm at one of Andys picnics in Valejo
    he was parked close to my truck
    we talked for a while

6. customcory

customcory

I wish I knew the alternative treatment. I wonder if it involves shooting cannibus THC straight into the tumor, becauce I hear that works sometimes. But I bet its something else. I worry about the guy.

7. 32STUPRES

32STUPRES

Here's a vintage shot of the Henway...circa 1974? I think this was just prior to moving from California to Arkansas..

Attached Files:

8. von Dyck

von Dyck

Hang in there, Norm. Fond memories of being at your place on Bull Shoals Lake back in Nov. '02. "Northern Kookie" is still runnin' strong - drive it every summer. John