Register now to get rid of these ads!

Nor cal slingers!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by MR_WIMONE, Aug 12, 2008.

1. We are The Nor-Cal Slingers. A group of friends from various backrounds that have one thing in common.......pinstriping and a love of all things Kustom. Each of us has his own style which demonstrates just what can be done with 1-Shot, a brush 'n a whole lot of talent. Although we were familiar with each others work from such sites as Got Paint and Pinheadlounge we first met at the San Francisco Rod and Custom Motorcycle Show at the Cow Palace Feb 2008. Scott Calloway (scalloway19) invited us all to his house for a bar-b-q and a small panel jam. Those in attendance were Jaime Trevino (Mr Wim), Mario Meza-murillo , Rich Luna (Lunatic Customs) Terry Bell (TBonez) and El Krazy Cat. At the end we decided to make the gathering an annual event and Jaime gave us the name "Nor-Cal Slingers". In the pics section you will see each artist work. Well be hitting various shows both as a group or individually. So if your at one 'n see us stop by 'n say Hi

****YOU CAN SEE MORE OF OUR WORK AND ADD US AS FRIENDS HERE : http://www.myspace.com/norcal_slingers ******

***CHECK OUR CALENDER TO SEE WHERE WE WILL BE AT NEXT****

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. str8Pipe65's

str8Pipe65's

i support the nor-cal slingers for sure- some bad ass art in those pics wimone- good stuff right there!!

3. str8Pipe65's

str8Pipe65's

i'll hit you up on my-space so i can see the rest of your pics- BiGG ReDD

4. thank you very much, not only are we getting together for ourselves but also for the public so you know when and where you can get some work done. also by seeing previous work seen on the myspace and here you can get an idea of what you want and who you want to go see to get it done. so far to date we have had a great response at the STRANGERS SHOW, BLACKHAWK AUTO MUSEUM, PRIDE OF THE CHAMPS, MIDNIGHT MASS and next BILLETPROOF!!!!
    thank you and everyone for there great compliments and gratitude!!!!!
    see you and everyone out there!!!!!

5. touchdowntodd

touchdowntodd

spam burger hamb-burger