Register now to get rid of these ads!

Noob from NY

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by JJonesey, Dec 13, 2011.

1. JJonesey

JJonesey

Greetings all! Been lurking here for awhile, usually when the 'ole search engine points me this way. I've been lusting for a street rod since my formative years (25+ years ago), which included a ride in a nine-second '41 Willys with a blown, dual-plug hemi and another ride in a '30 Ford sedan with a blown 427. I even showed up to my high school prom in a '35 Chevy sedan delivery.

While I certainly couldn't swing a street rod for my first car, I did buy a '69 Chevelle that I still own. If you've been following along, you probably guessed that I put a eventually blower on it. What can I say, there's nothing like the punch of a roots.

Fast forward to now...I recently picked up a shell of a '30 Ford coupe. I am currenly in the process of building the chassis which will carry (what else!) a blown BBC. Needless to say, I'll have some questions along the way. Looking forward to picking some brains and sharing this experience with you guys.

2. KustomCars

KustomCars
    from Minnesota

Welcome Jim from Minnesota!

3. oldman2

oldman2

Welcome from southern Missouri....Jim

4. I hope you had your pants on while you were lurking! Welcome......

5. Just Gadget

Just Gadget

Welcome from Tennessee!