Register now to get rid of these ads!

Noland Coupe:update 1

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Noland, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Noland

Noland

First you got to check out the First part of the build
    http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=229271
    But this is what I been up to lately,just alittle this and that,I got this car approved to be part of my senior project.So it has to be done by May 14 No big deal 3 months to do just about everything.Looks like Ill be putting in some late nights and early mornings.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This is the front grill Ive been working on, I hand build the headlight buckets, chopped the grill 3 inches and extended it 3 inches to cover the rad.I think Im going to make a different grill insert maybe some vertical bars.Still have alot of work to do to it.
    [​IMG]
    Custom built trunk lid and liscense plate surround. I made the trunk lid out of old ford truck hood and dont worry It fits alot better when its bolted on still need to make bumpers for the bottom and a latch.

THANKS

2. Dude, it looks pretty good. I admire your talent, dedication, and skill... oh what it must be like to be young again... and I'm only 31!

3. looks good man , when you extended your grill did you check your scrub line ? cant really tell from the pics but it looks close but the more i look at the pics it appears the tires are flat in the pics.. you are doin great though keep us posted..