Register now to get rid of these ads!

no surf!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by big otis, Nov 6, 2008.

1. big otis

big otis
    from omaha, ne

hey bro. went to malcolm's for a shop night to put his A roadster in his basement for a wenter project. jeff, (highboy32), was there and i asked him 'bout you and got a big ear full of the crash. glad you made it out ok, but what a loss man.

now my reason for starting a new thread...

at what point do you throw it away and start over?

here is my take...

1.)what you ended up with after the crash is still more than you started with.
    2.) insurance is a good thing. you built it with real money, it should pay real money if it gets wrecked. (i.e. get full coverage boys!!!)
    3.) it's been in the family all these years and means something to you. you can find a way to get it back on the road.

best of luck to ya man, glad you are safe. buy 'er back and lets get 'er back on the road. anything the omaha boys can do to help, i'm in.

good luck man!!!!

2. hiboy32

hiboy32
    from Omaha, NE

Hey, Big. Nice to hear from you. You are right , you can never have enough insurance, but some is better than none.

I know that I would have to rebuild , I started with nothing, so fixing a wreck is better that what I started with. I know that Jay is in the same boat. Josh, what would you do? First be thankful that you are here to ponder the question, then,start rebuilding.

As Big Otis says, build em safe and have insurance.

Jeff

3. Hell, if Jay would have been in an 07 Tahoe it would have been totalled! What the A suffered is "merely a flesh wound"!