Register now to get rid of these ads!

no more smoke!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by SwitchBlade327, Oct 15, 2003.

1. SwitchBlade327

SwitchBlade327

Car stopped smokin'! I just put some of that engine cleaner stuff in it, ran it for five minutes, changed the oil and used a thicker oil this time, put a little bit a marvel mystery oil along with a quarter bottle of no smoke and the only bit of smoke to day is when i put my foot to the floor one time, and even then it was just a small amount. Drove the car home today so i can do some work on the inside of it over my fall break, and I'm stoked that i can finally drive it around sinc ei got the motor straightened out and a new set or tires on it. Thanks to everyone who gave me advice on the smokin'!

2. nailhead_sled

nailhead_sled

Good deal! Now quit typing and get back out crusin.

3. Deuce Rails

Deuce Rails

What brand of stuff did you use?

4. SwitchBlade327

SwitchBlade327

uh....I think the stuff was just called No Smoke, and the engine flush was made by Gunk i think. I only put a tiny bit of the no smoke in tehre cos the shit was so thick it woulda took an hour to pour in in, I really doubt i needed any of it in there at all, seems like an oil change and some running time was what she needed the most. I'm sure that engine flush helped though, some of the blackest oil i ever saw came out of that thing.