Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration NHRA Motion Graphics Job Opening

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by SlamBang, Nov 21, 2018.

1. SlamBang

SlamBang
    from Pomona

I don’t post on here particularly often, but we are shifting gears aesthetically at the NHRA, and you all are probably the best fit for something like this. The design team in house at the worlds largest drag racing sanctioning body are looking for a motion graphics designer for various web and online collateral, as well as commercial and promo work. We are looking for you guys, the real deal car guys, gear heads, people that I don’t need to explain drag racing too, or what a metal flake paint job is, or why Kenny Youngblood and Robert Williams are bad asses. So if you have the skills, shoot me a PM with your resume and reel...or refer this out to people that do.

The Motion Graphic Designer will be responsible for conception, creation, development and production of web and printed advertising and promotional materials for multiple NHRA drag racing series events. The Motion Graphic Designer will have a strong focus in motion graphics and animation. The position will collaborate with and take design requests from many departments within NHRA.

Fluency with the Adobe Creative Suite on an Apple Mac platform, including experience using InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Dreamweaver with specific expertise in After Effects and Premiere

Last edited: Nov 21, 2018
    Chucky likes this.
  2. SlamBang

SlamBang
    from Pomona