Register now to get rid of these ads!

Newby here on the HAMB

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by BeyerAutoSalvage, Oct 19, 2007.

1. BeyerAutoSalvage

BeyerAutoSalvage
    from Trenton FL

Hey guys- Name is Dan, I enjoy hot rods and long walks on the beach.....:p Well, although I do enjoy both, I prefer either in the companion of my ol' lady. My wife and I own a Junkyard in North Florida and will do just about anything to keep a classic from getting crushed. We do crush alot of imports and 80's cars though. (they will never be classic). I have read alot of articles on the HAMB and finally had to join. I will be selling a few things on here, but only to those in the wanted column. Due to our inventory of parts, and the fact this is a home garage orientated site, I will not post any lists of parts. Anyone interested in checking us out, the coffee is always HOT (usually tastes like boiled Diesel) and the beer is always COLD (usually tasted like chilled diesel). We hang out at the shop on nights and weekends and most hot rodders are welcome to use the shop after hours in trade for good conversation and maybe some chilled diesel. Hope to meet many of you over the years.
    Dan Beyer
    Beyer Auto Salvage
    352-463-2002
    Trenton FL:eek:

2. 29Jay

29Jay
    from Ft Worth

Welcome from Ft Worth TX! Sounds like a cool hang out.
    Jay

3. BeyerAutoSalvage

BeyerAutoSalvage
    from Trenton FL

Thanks! I have friends and family in Ft Worth area. And yeah- it can be a pretty fun hang out at times.

4. Tacson

Tacson

Dan, it was good talking to you. Donald in TN