Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. Nevadabob

Nevadabob

First I have to apologize for posting before I introduced myself, it was rude and arrogant of me. I am 62 and been around cars all my life and have read H.A.M.B and enjoyed every minute. I just never joined because I have been tied down with a business, was not doing to much with cars, but enjoyed reading posts. I am in a different position now, I have the cars, still not a lot of time but enjoy reading posts and that has given me a lot of motivation. The one thread that inspired me was Flop and his top chop, I have 2/49 Pontiac coupes and like that body style, the coupes are hard to find. I do not know everything, but over the years have learned if you are into cars the H.A.M.B is the place to be. There are guys on the H.A.M.B that have more knowledge in their little finger than most guys accumulate in a life time. I just want to contribute to the board with what knowledge I do have and at the same time get some good ideas for the cars I own. Again I apologize for posting before I properly introduced myself.

2. hotrod-Linkin

hotrod-Linkin

welcome....have fun

3. PokerStogey

PokerStogey

Welcome from California, good to have ya.

mmmmmmmmmm.... Las Vegas! My palms are starting to sweat and that damn twitch is comin back

4. RDR

RDR

welcome from central Oregon

5. chilly1

chilly1
    from Tacoma,Wa

Welcome From Tacoma,WA just another old guy here

6. PegLegStrick

PegLegStrick

Welcome from South Georgia :D