Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. Steve Henderson

Steve Henderson

Hello Everyone!
    I am new to this site. I am building personal project cars and research has led me to this site multiple times because it is full of good information and countless years of combined experience. It seems like most of the guys my age are into restomods and LS swaps, but not me! I am intrigued by how it was done back in the late 60s and early 70s. If I could find a way to travel back in time to that era and live it first hand, I would without thinking twice. I love doing research, reading vintage hot rodding magazine articles, and hunting down vintage speed parts. I have plans of building two cars with the old school technology and "day 2" period correct parts. The first car, currently in the works is a 70 Nova SS 350 originally from Berger Chevrolet. The plan for the Nova is to turn it into a 427 special conversion car; like Dick Harrell and Fred Gibb did with the COPO 9738 Novas. It will be a heater delete, radio delete, dual quad 427 L89 head motor, turbo 400 trans and 12 bolt posi 4:10 gear ratio. This car will have the Mallory dual point Rev-Pol distributor, special coil and street/strip switch. The other car I plan to build after the Nova is complete is a Baldwin Motion 69 Chevelle tribute car. This car will be dressed out in all the Motion Phase III goodies to include the Hone-O-Drive overdrive unit. I look forward to getting to know you guys!

Steve