Register now to get rid of these ads!

Newbie Post

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 51Fourdoor, Feb 4, 2006.

1. 51Fourdoor

51Fourdoor

OK, since I have committed the mortal sin of posting a question in the wrong place, here goes:

I registered about a year ago, have checked out too many articles to mention. Am currently working on the 1st car I ever purchased (in 1976) a fabulous 1951 Ford four door custom line. Original flathead is collecting dust at the moment as I am working on body, suspension, interior etc...

Hope to have it on the road mid summer. Raising 4 children, work etc...doesn't allow for a faster build, but to me, getting there is most of the fun.

51Fourdoor

2. Great to have in the family bro...............welcome to the HAMB from the great white north!! Hopefully we'll get a chance to see your ride on the road in the near future........good luck with the build! A labour of love always takes time! :)