Register now to get rid of these ads!

Newbie from Tulsa

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by "Doc" Parsons, May 13, 2006.

1. "Doc" Parsons

"Doc" Parsons

Hi from Tulsa
    I'am "Doc" Parsons and have been lurking around in the back ground for a few months to see what this is all about, My conclusion is it's kind of like hanging out at the bar with a bunch of racers, this is going to be fun. I raced Midgets and Sprint cars for 42 years before I retired, what a life, I have a T bucket with a flathead that gets driven everywhere and have 3 or 4 more projects under way, since I retired I now do stainless tube work and punch louvers, oh yes I work on the engine for the Ram Rods Hamb dragster, hi Denise:cool:

2. oktr6r

oktr6r
    from Tulsa

[quote="Doc" Parsons]Hi from Tulsa
    I'am "Doc" Parsons and have been lurking around in the back ground for a few months to see what this is all about, My conclusion is it's kind of like hanging out at the bar with a bunch of racers, this is going to be fun. I raced Midgets and Sprint cars for 42 years before I retired, what a life, I have a T bucket with a flathead that gets driven everywhere and have 3 or 4 more projects under way, since I retired I now do stainless tube work and punch louvers, oh yes I work on the engine for the Ram Rods Hamb dragster, hi Denise:cool: [/quote]

What a coincidence, someone was just telling me about you a day or so ago. Mentioned that you might be the person to talk to about punching some louvers.

Welcome to the HAMB from another Tulsan.

3. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Hi sweetheart! It's about time you did your intro. Wasn't to painful now was it.:D Looks like our paths will be crossing in a couple of weeks in Indy huh? I'll trade ya a cookie for a hug at the track.;)

Welcome to the HAMB!

4. FLAT-TOP BOB

FLAT-TOP BOB
    HAMB O'dex Editor

welcome and glad to see a man with your knowledge join up!

5. Rusty

Rusty

Welcome aboard.

6. "Doc" Parsons

"Doc" Parsons

7. Roothawg

Roothawg

8. Welcome Doc. Nice to see you here, love your T by the way. Now lets here the story behind the intake.

9. Welcome Doc. Nice to see you here, love your T by the way. Now, lets here the story behind the intake.

10. Keith English

Keith English

whats up great to have you aboard, I have seen your car at a few shows that I have attended. I even have a Goodguys calender with it as the December car

11. racer5c

racer5c

What's up Doc? Raced against you at the Chili Bowl a couple times.

Roy Caruthers

12. "Doc" Parsons

"Doc" Parsons

Good to hear from you Roy, if you go to the Good Guys show in Indy next week look me up , I will be with the Ramrods HAMB gas dragster flathead powered job, I'am the one with the pith hat and the tow roadster. Now keep this secret, the Ramrods are gonna smoke the Hornets nest

13. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Doc is on the HAMB??

Look out he is one Kool kat!!

Happy Trails,

Mick

14. LoungeLife

LoungeLife
    from Tulsa

Welcome to another Tulsa-HAMBer-type guy!

15. 53dodgekustom

53dodgekustom

sounds like a nice guy