Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. Hellbent hotrodder

Hellbent hotrodder

Hey! been reading the great tech on here for awhile, finally decided to register. I'm from Grand Rapids Michigan, anyone know of any great shows in MI I don't? Let me know! also looking for 28-29 roadster parts. (like a lot of others I see) Anyway good to be here. Mike

2. springer

springer

Are you by any chance one of the guys that was at the Det. Autorama with the shirts on that said" Hellbent Hotrods" ? There was a post on here yesterday asking if anyone had herd of them. If you are from that shop you should check out that post and respond. It was posted by Mongo.

3. Hellbent hotrodder

Hellbent hotrodder

COOL! the shirts worked we were noticed!:D

4. springer

springer

There was a small group of us there from the Grand Rapids area and we all saw the shirts. We had never heard of any real hot rod shops in the area. Post some pics of your work and you could get a little work out of it.

5. Levis Classic

Levis Classic

Billetproof in Davisburg June 4th - be there!

6. springer

springer

Billetproof was great last year. It would be a good place to meet a lot of the MIchigan Hambers.

7. Hot Rod Rumble July 3rd in Lansing.

8. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Welcome to the HAMB. You got stuck in the middle of drama without even knowing it. Glad you registered and are setting the record straight. Some on this board are quick to judge without knowing the facts. Post some photos of some of the work you've done when you get a chance. Would also apprecaite some good step by step tech posts. We all love to learn here. Once again, welcome to the HAMB.

9. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

Welcome to the HAMB, it does'nt take much to create drama sometimes. Good group of people here though.