Register now to get rid of these ads!

Newbie from El Paso, Texas!

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 41sedanetteowner, Apr 27, 2014.

1. 41sedanetteowner

41sedanetteowner

I bought a 1941 Buick Special Sedanette, Model 46S SE, about a year ago. It was mostly complete when I got it and I've been able to gather most of the missing parts thru ebay and other online sources. My intention with my Sedanette is to get it on the road first! The cosmetics will come as time and money are available. Like others, I'm a daddy and huband first, so my Buick will get attention when I have the time and the money to spare. I've researhed my car and as much as I'd like a full on restoration, that just isn't me! I've always loved customs and hot rods, even as a kid! I worked at my dad's gas station from the time I was 8 years old until I was 21 years old. My dad and all the men that ever worked for him taught me a lot about cars and about life! I'll be posting pictures as things progress with my car. My vision for my Sedanette is to lower it, 3-5 inches all around and go from there; keep the 248, it has the factory dual carb set up and runs well! Keep the 6 volt system, it still works after all this time! Paint ideas are many, from the original olive drab color, to a dark midnight metallic blue, or even gloss black with traditional hot rod white/yellow/orange/red flames, from the front to the rear and on the roof and down the rear deck lid! It's nice to dream! I'm still looking for parts, so if there's anyone with a '41 Buick parts car, please contact me here and we'll go from there! Thanks to all that reply in advance!

2. gas & guns

gas & guns

Bad ass car in her day.
    Good luck with her and welcome aboard!

3. Winzy

Winzy

Welcome from New Zealand any pics of your buick mate

4. Welcome from California.

5. dinokruzordinance

dinokruzordinance

Welcome. x2 on pixs :)

6. Welcome from CT!