Register now to get rid of these ads!

Newbie from Eagle Rock MO

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by JunkOSC, Sep 16, 2009.

1. Hello Hambers,

Great board you/we have here. I grew up in the Phoenix area up until 3 years ago when my wife and I split for the Ozarks (Eagle Rock MO)... just a mere two hour jaunt to MOKAN. Which I might say HAMB drags 09 was kick ass!! I was big into building customs bobbers and choppers. This is a great area for motorcycle riding. That is one of the reasons we love it here. I broke my back several years ago and age is slowing me down and sitting on a bike isn’t in the cards anymore. So, I sold a couple bikes I had and started on my first car. Still great riding area just going to do it on 4 wheels now. Back to the car and enough about me. She's a 1929 Fordor. I found the body in NW Iowa. She is in great condition. PLENTY OF WOOD. Last weekend, I removed the wood subrails and replaced with metal... that was fun :eek:. Chassis is basically a 27 T, motor/trans is 350/350. I have a few pics in my album.

The artwork in my album was done by Van Franco.... my old chopper past. I guess I'm still choppin just on cars.

2. Welcome to HAMBville.
    Really like your 29.

3. Welcome from Iowa. Is there much wood in the old fords? I own a 31 and 32 Chevy and the wood is plentiful, atleast it used to be.

4. Thanks... Fordor are FULL of wood. Ghost28 has a 28 Chevy sedan that he replaced all the wood with metal and did a hell of a job. PM him, he's very helpful and a good guy.

5. 440shawn

440shawn

Welcome from Illinois. Cool ride you got.

6. PegLegStrick

PegLegStrick

Welcome from Georgia