Register now to get rid of these ads!

Newb from Ontario Canada

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by bygddy, Aug 16, 2010.

1. bygddy

bygddy

Im Dave, i love cars, pretty much all cars....and tractors, and trucks, and bikes, and go carts, and pretty much anything with an engine, i had a 1970 Full size pontiac with lot's of motor, 4:11 gears and miles of fun, but my heart has always been into leadsleds and customs since my first ride in a 50 merc when i was a kid. MY current car just had a complete frame off with lots of money spent, so i don't have much to do except make it my way.....i guess i am part of the "bought not built" crowd but the Pontiac i traded for this car was my first build, every part got touched and mostly only by me. It was low and loud and for a giant whale of a car it worked very very well....but when opurtunity knocks who am i to ignore it. This car is way way cleaner, shiny-er, cooler, prettyer and just much more my style......oh, yah the car
    1956 Olds 88 holiday sedan. new everything, boring crate 350, th350 and 9" rear. niceish paint, will get to a more traditional point very soon....and i just got home from taking the wife for our first cruise in it (picked it up fri night) and im absolutly positivly in love with thi scar.....that's about it.
    Liek i said, Im Dave, I love cars.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 28, 2010
  2. Welcome Fellow Northerner!!

AA

3. 2manyprojects

2manyprojects

Welcome from the almost, just to hot to give a shit midwest. Send us down some of that cool air.
    You got yourself a nice 4dr hardtop. To bad mine is a 4dr sedan. :eek:

4. screwball

screwball

welcome from Eastern Ontario. Where are you from eastern Ont covers a lot of land?

Last edited: Aug 16, 2010
  5. lil av8

lil av8

welcome from orillia!