Register now to get rid of these ads!

Technical New Traffic Light Viewer Fail

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by The Shift Wizard, Sep 28, 2021.

1. THE FRENCHTOWN FLYER

THE FRENCHTOWN FLYER
    from FRENCHTOWN

I have found them to be most useful when sitting stopped at a red traffic light, waiting it for it to turn green. It keeps me from having to crane my 6'6" frame while waiting for the light to change. I never have "driven through" the traffic light viewer.

2. egads

egads

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ This is exactly what they are used for. If you think they are to see traffic around you, you are wrong.

3. ClarkH

ClarkH
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I found this to be a very effective traffic light viewer. No distortion. Too bad it only works on Model As.
    visor.jpg

catdad49 and Stogy like this.
  4. Joe Blow

Joe Blow

Hey Brent, sits right above the dash - center steering wheel. I set back in the seat, so look at it right beneath the top of the steering wheel.....right above the dash.....if that makes sense. Have the dash out right now or I'd take a pic.

-Brent- and Stogy like this.
  5. Received mine yesterday and can attest that it will work just dandy also. Nice and clear with no distortion.

The Shift Wizard, -Brent- and Stogy like this.
  6. I had a 2” bubble mirror that I set on the dashboard of my old Kenworth with a sun visor. It worked fine.

egads and -Brent- like this.
  7. 5window

5window

Well, clearly you are not driving a chopped Model A with a visor in central Pennsylvania, because sometimes you need that help. I use it when I am first in line at a red light but the sight angle is too steep to see the overhead-only light. Also, thanks for always using the authoritative BOLD print every time you post.

jnaki likes this.