Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. NEW MERCH!!!!!!

Hey guys... It's that time of the year again and we are introducing some new shirts in the Jalopy Journal store - including our first ever pocket shirt! So, if you are in the need for some new threads go here:
    The Jalopy Journal Store
    Dismiss Notice

New to the Forum

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Asko, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Asko

Asko

Greetings everyone. My name is Bryan from Roseville, California. As a newbie to H.A.M.B I will do my best to follow the rules. I've had a few vehicles that have come and gone. I am currently working on a 27 roadster. My plan is to build a track T. I have already logged many hours reading other posts on this forum. So much good information.

I would like to share photos of my project. I acquired the 27 from a friend who started the project some time ago. The body is stretched four inches and the frame is heavily pitched in the front. I plan on placing a flathead with a T5 Trans and QC rear end. I recently picked up wide five wheels. I also recently had the honor of splitting wishbones. I kept the axle bolts as a reminder of how much of a pain in the ass they were to get out. Ill update with photos as I move along.

I will also buy lunch to the first person who could identify the message/advertising on the passenger side door. I'd like to replicate the sign.
    IMG_3170.JPG

IMG_3171.JPG

IMG_3195.JPG

IMG_3196.JPG

IMG_3198.JPG
    Sorry in advance. Yes its a 37 v8-60 axle. Yes it has been dropped. Yes this is the way I acquired it.
    IMG_3200.JPG

IMG_3197.JPG

Robert J. Palmer likes this.
  2. That looks like a really long wheelbase for a track T.:eek:

3. The37Kid

The37Kid
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Welcome to the HAMB! Nice car and shop. Bob

4. Shoebox D

Shoebox D

Register now to get rid of these ads!

5. Shoebox D