Register now to get rid of these ads!

New Project!! 64 Falcon

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jokerjason, Jun 3, 2010.

1. jokerjason

jokerjason

Hi All, well I finally had time to post a picture of my new ride. Me and a good friend of mine started working on the Falcon 3 years ago and got it about half done. We picked the car up in Willits Ca. The car already had the straight axle in it but it was an econoline axle narrowed down that was bent about 4 inches and looked like someone welded it together with some big league chew!! We put a new axle, shock mounts, leaf springs and changed out the rear end since the old one had about 6 gallons of mud inside the housing. Motor and trans were rebuilt and I had to finish most of the wiring. Anyways my buddy didn't have time to finish her up so we made a deal and now I can start finishing what we started. Hopefully will be driving it around by the end of summer. I 'll load up more pictures soon. Have a beer and a smile!! JOKER JASON.

Attached Files:

2. ken1939

ken1939

I love 64' Falcons. Make mine a drop top!

Post your build pics!

3. Falcon Gasser

Falcon Gasser

Very nice, would like to see some more pictures when you get a chance.

Jon

4. truckncoupe

truckncoupe

5. Muttley

Muttley

Thats interesting, Econoline axles dont really need to be narrowed to fit under a Falcon. Heres a couple of shots of a friends old car, the axle is stock width.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Shizzelbamsnapper

Shizzelbamsnapper
    from Ohio

Can't wait to see more. Love the straight axle stuff.