Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

New old stock 3-hole carburetor to manifold spacers

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by carbking, Jan 4, 2023.

1. carbking

carbking

City: Eldon

State: Missouri
    Price: $140.
    FOR SALE: Have an original Victor gasket box containing seven (7) new old stock Victor carburetor fiber spacers number 17248. These spacers would fit either the Holley model AA-1 (94) and the subsequent versions, or the Stromberg EE-1 (97, 48, etc.) The number is stamped in ink on each spacer. These are 3/8 inch thick. The box originally contained eight (8) but one is no longer there.

If these are like a lot of other items this old, I should probably throw away the spacers, and put the box on Ebay ;):p:D

Box is in very good condition, but not perfect.

[​IMG]

The only comparibles I could find were some phenolic 1/4 inch on Summit.

Price: $140.

Postage within the United States would be an additional $14.

So total delivered price in the USA is $154.

No offense meant to anyone, but due to some horrible past experiences, we no longer post outside of the USA. Apologies to those in this category.

VISA or MasterCard preferred, but will also accept paypal per wishes of forum administrator. (Fees are higher for pp).

Please call to order! I don't need half a dozen paypal payments for something that has been sold, then trying to work through refunding.

573-392-7378 (9-12, 1-4 Mon-Tues central time), other (9-12, 1-4 Wed, Thurs, Fri by chance only). Monday and Tuesdays are dedicated telephone days.

Jon

Last edited: Jan 4, 2023