Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

New Modified Chevy S10 T5 World Class Transmission

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by cbillelder, Nov 15, 2015.

1. cbillelder

cbillelder

City: Greeley

State: Colorado
    Price: $750
    ****************SOLD***************************************************

If you are thinking about putting a T5 transmission in your old car project, this may the one for you. For sale is a new T5 world class tranny that was originally for the '93-'95 Chevy S10 pickups. These trannys have the Ford bellhousing bolt pattern on them, unlike the earlier non-world class ones which have the Chevy pattern. I had bought it on the internet new because the bellhousing mounting points on the main case had been cut/modified. I wanted to use it in an old nostalgic hot rod project, so I had all the parts swapped over to an earlier main case that has the standard Chevy bellhousing bolt pattern. It looks like the project now will never happen, so I'm going to sell it.
    There are adapters available to connect Chevy pattern transmissions to old Ford flatheads and many other early motors. So what we have now is new improved world class parts in an earlier GM compatible transmission, with the only used part being the main case. The input shaft has the standard Chevy spline as used in many GM products including Camaros and Firebirds. Price is $750 plus the shipping. Questions: PM me or email me at [email protected]
    Last night I found the misplaced ID tag for this tranny. It is a 1352-216, which means it was originally for a '93 S10 pickup with the 2.2L motor. The gear ratios are:
    4.03, 2.37, 1.49, 1.00, 0.76, and reverse is 3.76

017.JPG 018.JPG

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
  2. cbillelder

cbillelder