Register now to get rid of these ads!

new Hot-Rod Shop in Omaha area

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by sololobo, Nov 15, 2006.

1. sololobo

sololobo

One of our Roadburner members is going full time in his Shop #10 located just outside Omaha, near Fremont, Ne. Dave Schieman has been engineering manager for a long time tool and die company in Omaha. He purchased his great shop about a year ago, its a class facility located on a gorgeous acerage with a neat home. Dave and his father Dave Schieman Sr. have been building rods for twenty years or so, they specialize in traditional style vehicles and have turned out some super solid products. Please join the Roadburners and all Daves friends in wishing him great success. Sololobo

2. FORDification

FORDification
    from Nebraska

Can you message me with contact info? I'm in the Fremont area and might have a job for them. Thanks!

3. krylon32

krylon32
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Nebraska
    1. Central Nebraska H.A.M.B.

Dave does a great job and deserves the support of you Omaha guys.

4. RoadBurner1

RoadBurner1
    from Nebraska

Hey thanks for the support guys, I wasn't expecting that at all.
    I will be full time in the shop starting Dec.4. Pretty booked right now until about April. I can fit some quick in and out jobs if there is any out there. PM if you want or email at [email protected]

Thanks again

5. hot-rod roadster

hot-rod roadster
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Omaha Ne.

Best of luck Dave, You guys do great work so I know you can't miss. Pretty cool when a guy with a very succesfull Hot-Rod shop right down the road gives you props
    You guys are both a class act. Gary

6. hiboy32

hiboy32
    from Omaha, NE

This is way cool!!! Are you still able to use works' computer? or do you have to get your own?

jeff

7. Malcolm

Malcolm
    from Nebraska

Way to go Dave! I know you've been working towards this for quite a while. Needless to say, you guys have turned out some great work and I wish you nothing but success in the many projects to come.

Good Luck and "Cheers" to Shop No. 10!!

Nick

8. hot-rod roadster

hot-rod roadster
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Omaha Ne.

I think a party/open house is in order, maybe you could get the Roadburners to host it and the Hood Ratz to bring some rock-a-billy. Gary

9. ConGrats! I don't get your way much anymore, I'm "outstate". First time I get your way I'll stop in. You must do an outstanding job. Krylon don't just pass out compliments to everyone. (Just kidding
    Krylon) Have you ever used his product? Its some of the finest. Good luck! Can't wait to visit your place.

Fenderless

10. ConGrats! I don't get your way much anymore, I'm "outstate". First time I get your way I'll stop in. You must do an outstanding job. Krylon don't just pass out compliments to everyone. (Just kidding
    Krylon) Have you ever used his product? Its some of the finest. Good luck! Can't wait to visit your place.

Fenderless

11. What the hell, maybe I should put my glasses on

12. RoadBurner1

RoadBurner1
    from Nebraska

Hiboy32- we have a computer set up at the shop with my Solidworks design software. Our cnc mill is also up and running.
    Now I can make you all the Billet parts you want for your coupe:p

Fenderless Freddy- yes I have seen krylon32's stuff and he does great work! thanks for the support also Gary(krylon32)That means alot coming from you.

As for the open house party, Spring time!!! And I am working on a special musical quest......................

Thanks again!!!!!!!

13. JOECOOL

JOECOOL

I've never met any of you guys but best of luck with the shop.I have family around Fremont so maybe I will stop in.

14. gmgrunt

gmgrunt

Good luck Dave! Let's hear it for the Tool & Die Makers!!

15. KarlsKustom

KarlsKustom

. . . I ain't goin' off to some goddamn fancy rod shop. I'm staying right here. . . havin' fun as usual.:D

Does this mean when t-shirt business is slow I can come over and bother you?

Congrats Davey. I second the motion for the grand opening party. Show of hands?

The ayes have it. We'll all be over the 9th.

16. sololobo

sololobo

17. hiboy32

hiboy32
    from Omaha, NE

Hey, I have been waiting for all my billet parts. You know that I hate driving that thing around like it is. Give me billet or give me .... a Tuner car!!!

What time on the 9 th.

hey we need to get together before that. how about a get together on the 2nd.? I have mad fab #3 to watch.

18. sololobo

sololobo

19. xderelict

xderelict
    Member Emeritus

Hey do you guys install shine,my car just does'nt have luster.If you stock it in a spray can I'll be the first in line to buy some.Damn rust keeps me up at night,I hear it out there gnawing at the modified.Seriously congrats and I hope the best for you guys. GOOD LUCK!

Madmaxx likes this.