Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. PSYCHOMOTO

PSYCHOMOTO

I Just Joined ,the Names Dave Ritchie. I Used To Live In Vallejo Ca. But Have Since Moved To Alvord Tx. Im A Glazier By Trade But I Also Do Kustom Auto Glass,anything And Every Thing From Cutting Down Curved Windshields To V Butts To Power Window Installs On Your Old Rat Rod,ive Worked On Many Cars For Willie Svenson From The Swanx And Don A Lot Of Work For Aiello Customs (the Guy Who Does Most Of The Show Cars For Zocchi And D'agostino,
    I Wanted To Put It Out There That If Anyone Has A Way To Contact Willie From The Swanx I Need That Info.i Lost Track Of Him Since He Went To Sweden,otherwise If Anyone In North Tx Needs Any Glass Cut/installed In Your Rod Shoot Me An Email Or Call 707 704 2773 And Ill Be Happy To Help,pics Of My Work Are Available If Interested And Im Happy To Answer ?s So Anyway.its Good To Be Here
    Dave

2. RC

RC

What is the world would cause you to move to Alvord? I was born near here but this is far from the center of the automotive world.

Oh yea, welcome to the HAMB.:D

RC

3. PSYCHOMOTO

PSYCHOMOTO

yeah ....uh...ummmm....not sure .the 6 car geerage helped though.once i saw the place i was hooked but once i got here i was in for quite a suprise.. its a different world from california.as for cars ,,,,,they are everywhere out here and usually in good shape,,,,,,by the way where are you located...im over by the water tower on lynch dr

4. RC

RC

Im over past the old (original) water tower. 805 N. Wickham or State Highway 1655.