Register now to get rid of these ads!

new guy telling his lies.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by ratrodnut, Aug 26, 2010.

1. ratrodnut

ratrodnut

been a member since june- just getting around to introducing myself. just got back from my first hamb drags. what a blast- would have had more fun if i could take the heat better. didnt get around and look as much as i would have liked to. seeing all the pics posted on this site of the hamb made me realize what a cool site this is. dont want to toot my own horn to much but been into cars since i was old enough to hold a little car in my hands. currently into gassers. owned a lot of different cars 20's thru sixties muscle cars. like them all and still havent owned all that i want to! still working on that. hope to have fun times on here sure that i will.

2. Welcome from Arkansas. Yep, h.a.m.b. drags are alway's a blast!

3. jason65

jason65

Welcome from the Okc area!

4. welcome, from australia.

5. D ROD

D ROD
    from New Jersey

Welcome from jersey, gassers are bad ass and second to only traditional hotrods! My next project will probably be a gasser.

6. 117harv

117harv

Welcome from oregon.