Register now to get rid of these ads!

new guy saying hello

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by studemisfit, Jul 21, 2010.

1. studemisfit

studemisfit

Figured i would finally join after having stopped by to take a look off and on for a while now. Im a 28 year old heavy equipment mechanic and a ex navy sea bee. been messing around with old(old to me) cars since i was 15. my old man taught me the basic's(points,carb's,some brake stuff) but he was never really one to mess around beyond that so i learned everthing i know the hard by doing it my self(right or wrong) ive owned 20 some odd cars and almost as many motorcycles(mostly 60's and 70's but a few 80's and very few 90's) I'm into cafe racer style bikes and traditional style rods,customs. Currently have a driveable 62 Merc Monterey and a project 64 Stude Wagon. Im not much of a poster but i will post some pic's when i figure out how to resize them(i might be young but computers are not my thing)
    thanks for having a kick ass site,
    Vic

2. Welcome Vic. Enjoy the h.a.m.b...

3. Vic, welcome to the H.A.M.B. from Arkansas City, KS.

firstnomad

4. fxfxr

fxfxr
    from eureka, ca

Warm Welcome