Register now to get rid of these ads!

New Guy is Old Skool radiator man

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Mark Lester, Dec 14, 2008.

1. Mark Lester

Mark Lester

Ok then,
    I'm the infamous Mark Lester. I'm lovin this site and glad to have found it no matter the circumstances. I'm a bad speller and slow typer and not at all sure that I am answering all those friend requests and private messages correctly, so don't be insulted if I did it wrong lol!
    I'm a radiator man, and do body and fender restoration. I also do custom paint jobs but on a very limited basis - more for my personal collection. I
    I grew up working in my dads shop in Wisconsin and opend my own out here in Idaho in 1994. there's more people that like me than those who don't and I feel real lucky to be working for myself doing what I love everyday.
    I've been collecting cars since I was 14 and have a few good ones to show for it . . . I'll figure out how to put pictures on here eventually and my new web site should be up and running soon.
    If you want to talk radiators I'm here for you; I build a lot of radiators for antique, very rare and Old Skool style cars and hot rods. If your building an Old Skool it's not really real with a new aluminum style radiator in it. I have access to cores; honeycomb, V cell or anything else you need. I build brass tanks and custom connections as well whatever it takes to fit your project.

2. jonzcustomshop

jonzcustomshop

3. Zombo

Zombo
    1. oHIo

wow,more than famous, he is infamous. welcome Mark.

4. 38FLATTIE

38FLATTIE
    from Colorado

Welcome from colorado!

5. Midwest Rodder

Midwest Rodder

6. Welcome to the Hamb. And I am still on your side. I did not believe that other guys story anyway.

7. I'm glad ya found us too,,,if nothing more than to set the story straight!,,,,Welcome,HRP