Register now to get rid of these ads!

New guy in MN

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by SabaII, Jul 14, 2017.

1. SabaII

SabaII

Hey everybody. I have kind of been lurking here and there for a while now and just today signed up. I am picking up a 54 Cadillac 62 sedan tomorrow from my old man. It sort of runs and drives and hopefully will make it about 70 miles back to my place. I could have lined up a trailer and truck but that's no fun. My dad has had the car for a few years as he bought it from my Aunt and Uncle. They owned it for 25ish years and it mostly sat in a garage. My dad did a bit of work to it just to get it rolling and drove it here and there but mostly in his neighborhood. He is sick of it taking space in his garage so I volunteered mine until he decides what he wants to do. I plan on just trying to get it a little more road worthy and enjoy the old hunk of iron. That being said if anyone can point me in a good direction for where I should find parts that would be much appreciated and in the meantime I will keep searching around here. Thanks.

2. Sounds like you've got a good learning curve to enjoy. Stay safe.