Register now to get rid of these ads!

New Guy from upper midwest!

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by 63sprintinsabin, Jun 29, 2009.

1. 63sprintinsabin

63sprintinsabin
    from Sabin, MN

Hello everyone, nice to finally become a member of the famous HAMB!!:)

2. Hi from a little south of you (Twin Cities)
    Welcome

3. Welcome from Central Valley Ca. 2 hrs West of Yosemite,
    please tell us something about yourself...

4. 63sprintinsabin

63sprintinsabin
    from Sabin, MN

Well, like most here I was born into Hot Rodding. I make a living as a "computer guy", but am a grease monkey at heart. I have traditionally always been a Ford guy, but really love anything that was made here in the US and some foreign too. My 63 Falcon Sprint was the car that I learned to drive in and I still own it. I have recently got over my obsession with 5 litr Mustangs and sold my last one last summer. They are a great car, cheap and fast as hell if you do the right mods. Last year I put together a 49 Chevy pickup that I bought from my wife's Grandfather's auction. It was a 3800 grain truck that I put an 82 1/2 ton independant front sub and explorer 8.8 3.73 posi out back. . I run a cheap 400 SB and 700r4 trans. I finally convinced my uncle to sell me his 36' Ford 2 door and expect to have it in my shop sometime in the next couple of weeks. I am going to attempt to get the flathead running and go from there on it, stay tuned.

This is a great site with a wealth of knowledge and I really am enjoying being a member.

5. 30dodge

30dodge
    from Pahrump nv

Welcome from the desert south west. Keep things cool & I'll keep'em hot

6. snowmann

snowmann
    from Sabin MN

7. ZZ-IRON

ZZ-IRON
    from Minnesota

Welcome to Hamb nice Sprint