Register now to get rid of these ads!

new guy from the keystone state...

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Vin-tin, Jul 26, 2009.

1. Vin-tin

Vin-tin

Well, i'm not that new. My name's Dave from Pennsylvania. I'm about an hours drive from Hershey. I've been signed up on here for awhile but i've just been lurking trying to educate myself. Just figured i'd better introduce myself and say hi. From what i see, there's a bunch of good guys (and gals) on here with great advice and talent. The stuff i see being built on here is fantastic. Much nicer than what i'll ever be able to build out of my pile of parts... I bought a 1930 Ford closed cab pick-up truck about 14 years ago. The guy had it COMPLETELY torn down. (body and chassis) He started to turn it into a streetrod but never finished it. He told me it was stored for a long time. Last inspection on windshield was 1957. It took two trips, but i managed to haul everything home in the back of my chevy truck. I have some thoughts and ideas of how i want it to look, but money and time has kept me from starting on it. For now i'll just keep lurking on here. Many stupid questions to come when i actually do start building it.
    Keep up the great builds, guys (and gals).

2. hombres ruin

hombres ruin

welcome from dago so cal.

3. DeVille Gal

DeVille Gal

Welcome from a PA gal now living in SC.

4. 343w

343w

Welcome Vin-tin, glad to have you on the board. Post some pics of the A pickup!

5. complit1107

complit1107

Welcome vin-tin from another FNG from PA. Not part of Vintage Tin of Western PA are you?

6. Welcome, Vin-tin from Hank in PA.

7. axe grinder

axe grinder

Welcome aboard!

8. Vin-tin

Vin-tin

Thanks everyone for welcoming me aboard. I'm not part of vintage tin, complit1107. As far as pictures of the "A", i'll try to get some posted once i start working on it. Like i said though, it's all apart.

9. welcome from hatboro pa

10. rc.grimes

rc.grimes
    from Edmond, OK

Welcome from a bit south of you in MD.

11. plmczy

plmczy

welcome from orangeville,PA

12. Slim Pickens

Slim Pickens

Yehah. Welcome from Jersey!