Register now to get rid of these ads!

New guy from South Florida

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by SquintBoy, Apr 4, 2011.

1. SquintBoy

SquintBoy

Glad to find this community. Wingnuts introduced me. I love my 34 Ford Hot Rod. Looking for one straight Ford 15x5, 5.5 bolt circle original wheel.
    thanks
    Mark

2. Welcome, SquintBoy,.....SoFla....Where????
    I have two, but they are for my trailer....sorry

3. SquintBoy

SquintBoy

Ricks,
    Just up the road in Stuart (Rocky Point actually).
    What is your ride?

4. About time you did an intro....!

The snow is almost all gone... when are you heading up?

5. jwl53

jwl53
    from So cal

Welcome from so, cal.

6. SquintBoy

SquintBoy

I thought I did an intro. A lot to learn. Will be back on 2 May. Call me today.

7. I have to share this with the fellow HAMB'rs about "Squint Boy"... I used to drive my Roadster past his Wisconsin shop allways thinking I should drop in and say hi... but I didn't know how I'd be accepted bringing my primer-ed Roadster in the midst of some of the most beautiful Racing Porsche's I've ever seen so I never got around to it.

Low and behold after selling the Roadster I drove past his shop and noticed an awesome chopped coupe so this time I stopped in and had a short conversation with Mark and I couldn't believe how much he loved Hot Rods until he pulled out a shoe box (not the car but a real SHOE Box for holding shoes!) and carefully pulled tissue paper out until it revealed the model that you see in his avitar!

At that point in time I knew that I had to introduce him to the HAMB!

I'm glad he's here and look forward to seeing some of future plans for the coupe and reports on his other cars!

8. duck279

duck279
    from SC

Nice to meet ya

SquintBoy likes this.
  9. Welcome from CT.

10. SquintBoy

SquintBoy

Thanks for the nice welcome guys. And thanks for letting my 3 window in with cardboard wheel covers! I guess it is because they have been on there since '58. I see that Billetproof in Fla. was turning 'em away last weekend. If you haven't gotten the joke yet it is because you aren't looking at my avitar.

So I hope I get to dangle the aluminum plaque that says "H.A.M.B. FNG" from the rear apron of my hot rod for a long time. It's better than the next one (FOG)!

11. I have a 46 ford p/u, chopped channeled with a 272 Y, with 2x4 (4100's)
    I will see you around, Squintboy