Register now to get rid of these ads!

New Guy From NY

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Ted62, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Ted62

Ted62

upload_2019-4-14_9-9-42.jpeg Hello all, new guy from NY here. Been lurking for a while taking some knowledge from the board but finally took the plunge. I got into traditional hot rodding from my dad who lived the era. Him
    And I have been tooling around with a ‘51 ford pickup for a bit, but recently got rid of that and acquired a ‘50 ford Tudor sedan with a ‘51 nose. As I’m married now and have 2 kids of my own, I’m looking foreword to having the back seat of the shoebox so the whole family can enjoy.

2. Nice looking car! I've always liked those Ford shoeboxes. Welcome to the Hamb.
    NYC or NY state? or both? lol

3. Ted62

Ted62

Thank you! Yeah I’m happy about the car, NY state lol. Out on Long Island.

4. When you get some more pictures post them up. I really like that color on it.
    I'm from central NY (near Syracuse).

5. Ted62

Ted62

Simplestone here’s one of the car when I picked it up. Bought it from a guy in New Jersey. I asked him about the color and he said it was something he mixed. The color is certainly vibrant! I’ll post more pics too as I drive it more. upload_2019-4-14_9-42-38.jpeg