Register now to get rid of these ads!

New guy from New Mexico

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by NM5W32, Apr 1, 2018.

1. NM5W32

NM5W32

Greetings, new guy here from New Mexico.

I inherited a pretty rough, but complete 32 five-window coupe from my father in-law. Always wanted to work on it together with him before he passed, but time got away from us. Car has some cool history related to the Manhattan Project as my father in-law came to Los Alamos, NM in 1945 in this car.

Now it’s time to build the car he and I never had the chance to in his honor. I plan to start a build thread once I dig up some old photos and have something worth sharing.

Really appreciate all the great information I have already found here and the research has saved me a ton of time and money. So thanks for that and I hope I can repay in the future.

Briefly, here is my plan: 1932 five window highboy chopped 2-1/2” period correct of the late 50’s early 60’s with an 8BA flathead, three pedals and quick change rear.