Register now to get rid of these ads!

New guy from Mn.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by surfacedoctor, Nov 13, 2005.

1. I've been lurkin on these pages since Rocky's Model A was stolen.'Bout time I introduce myself. i'm a 58 year old lifelong gear head. First car was a51 Plymouth Belveder, mild custom. Blue metalic paint, dechromed, split manifold,dual glasspacks, etc. Won my first trophy drag racing at Chicago's indood drag races at the International Amphitheater.(anybody remember those?) Presently own a 46 Dodge 3 window coupe, chopped , moulded, rusty. Yea, I bought it at the Pileup this year. I know a lot of you saw that car there. Also have a nice 50 Ply. more door, Toronado powered Chevy Monza and a few more that are of no interest on this board. I roll with Patrick (Skyspop) and know Titus and Dylan and a few more Mn. hambers. Will post pictures when Pat shows me how, thanks for your patience. John

2. OSR Stein

OSR Stein

from one newbie to another, welcome! Great to get someone with your experience where you belong!

3. titus

titus

great to see ya on here John.

have fun!

JEFF

4. Hot Rod Pat

Hot Rod Pat

Hey man,
    Welcome from one mid-wester to another. I'm just a younger wipper-snapper that doesn't have the greatest knowledge in the world, so i'm glad to see you here. Once again, welcome.