Register now to get rid of these ads!

New guy from Jersey

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Patdoody, Feb 9, 2007.

1. Patdoody

Patdoody

Whats up guys, figure I should introduce my self here. I been lurking around on here off and on for few months. My name is Pat obviously, I am a union sheet metal worker local 19 Philly.I have been working on cars all my life, and customizing cars is pretty much the main defining thing about me. I been debating on starting a new project or not... The more I read the more I need a rod for the summer. Looking for more people in the southern half of Jersey who are into the culture. Also looking for a pre 40's project around the area. I have been scouring sheds, bone yards, and the classifieds for about a year now and nothing solid has turned up. :confused: any how helllo all.

2. welcome from hatboro pa

3. bobfromnj

bobfromnj
    from nj

welcome from jersey

4. ZZ-IRON

ZZ-IRON
    from Minnesota

Welcome Pat * Hey Union Yes ! In Jackson, New Jersey Around Freehold. I Picked Up My 46 Buick Super Ragtop At Vintage Auto Parts, John Runs The Place I Bought It Off Of Darren On A Ebay Thing. Good Guy's. The Hamb Is A Good Site For Many Things. Good Luck Rich

Old Fart's Have More Octane !

5. gbones32coupe

gbones32coupe

Welcome from PA bucks county not to far from you. They are scarce but I kno a few peps that may sell you somthing. just buy a frame and srart with that. it will all come together.

6. teddyp

teddyp

hi from north jesery i,ll pm you if any projects turn up .if you are free sunday is cowtown you may find something thier good luck

7. welcome from williamstown...

8. gbones32coupe

gbones32coupe

Go to the englishtown swap meet. but go early somtimes a lot of cars are picked up before any one even gets a chance to get there. If you go there early before the swap meet opens you will have first pick along with 100 others waiting to get in on the first day. all the good stuff is allways gone by 10:00 on the first day

9. ARCHANGEL

ARCHANGEL

Welcome To The Hamb Pat..:D :D

Rafa.