Register now to get rid of these ads!

New guy from Chicago area

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by SPDJNKY, Dec 16, 2008.

1. Been on here for a little while but havent done an intro yet. Im from the Chicago area. I work in the trades in the city.
    Working on my first project which is a Ford truck. Started it from just the cab. It has a Ford drive train from a 69 Galaxie. A shop did the chop and the chassis but I will be finishing the rest. Building as funds are available.
    [​IMG]

2. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

good luck with your build. And welcome from Jefferson, WI

3. Looks good so far. Welcome aboard, an OLD trucks rule!:D

4. HotRod33

HotRod33

welcome to the hamb from st louis......old trucks are where it is at...

5. Thanks for the welcomes.
    I cant wait to get it on the road in the spring! I am working on the truck in the garage tonight and it's 14 degrees out:eek: Hope the heater dont crap out.

6. Midwest Rodder

Midwest Rodder

Looks like you have a nice start, what are your plans?

7. The whole chassis/wheels/components are going to the powder coater in a couple weeks. While its gone I will start freshening up the motor and trans and paint them. I plan on running cheater wide whites out back and wide white radials up front. Interior will get black vinyl pleated. I will problably paint the body as money permits. In the mean time it will just get some stripping. It's my first project so it is slow going.