Register now to get rid of these ads!

New guy from Ca

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by HemiJosh, Dec 6, 2017.

1. HemiJosh

HemiJosh

Hello, Names Josh from California. Not new to cars but new to pre war stuff
    Got my hands on a steel 1933 Plymouth 5-window coupe (been a longtime dream). It’s pretty clean body, custom frame with the front being 32 rails, back half custom.
    It’s got a dropped super bell up front, Vega steering, and power comes from a 1958 392 Hemi. The Hemi is also a first for me!!
    Anyways I’m looking for lots of Plymouth Coupe parts!!!
    Looking forward to the knowledge on this forum

2. 31hotrodguy

31hotrodguy

Hi Josh, congratulations on the coupe! I went to high school in Newhall during the early/ mid 90s. The shop teacher at Hart high Mr Newman was a flathead guy but he had a picture of his Plymouth coupe back in the early 70's from that area. Any chance it is the same car? It's far fetched I know but sometimes this stuff gets stuffed in somebody's garage for 40 plus years and you never know. Anyways keep us posted.

Sent from my SM-G550T using The H.A.M.B. mobile app

3. HemiJosh

HemiJosh

31hotrodguy

4. HemiJosh

HemiJosh

Hey there, this car was pulled out of Oceano by pismo, doubt it’s the same car but you never know

5. 31hotrodguy

31hotrodguy

Probably not the same car but it is always fun to wonder.

Sent from my SM-G550T using The H.A.M.B. mobile app