Register now to get rid of these ads!

New Guy Following Orders

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Pitbullgoingpostal, Jan 2, 2009.

1. Pitbullgoingpostal

Pitbullgoingpostal

New guy here. I have been told a hundred times to get on here, so here I am. I think I'm supposed to do a bio or something. Here goes:

My name is Britton Parker. Most people just call me Britt. I'm 36 years old, and married to the cutest little chick in the world. I work for the government, so most of my information is public record anyway.

I have been riding, driving, wrenching, welding, fabricating, wiring, painting, flaming, striping, and modifying just about everything I have ever owned my whole life. I've built more motorcycles than cars, but have ground up a couple. My last complete (car) project was a '63 Two Door Hardtop Impala. I rebuilt the engine, bagged it, painted it, stitched a new interior, etc... I have always had an affinity for the long sleek cars of the early sixties. My first car was a '63 Galaxy.

I have always liked traditional hot rods. I currently have a Gibbons bodied '32 Roadster. I did some horse trading on a project or two, saved some money, and just happened to find the car for a reasonable price. Since I can't leave anything alone, I'm sure I'll strip the whole thing and rebuild all of it. It's just a matter of time. I have rewired the engine compartment, fixed the electrical bugs, recovered the seat, and driven the heck out of it for now. I can't wait to see what it's really gonna look like when I get the "vision!"

If any of you see me on the road or at a cruise, punch me in the arm and say what's up(?). I've always got time for a good joke or criticism. I'll put some pics up, but I think they'll be too big.

Happy H.A.M.B.ing

Attached Files:

2. Lucky667

Lucky667
    from TX

Welcome to the HAMB from South Texas, Happy New Year !
    Britt that was a great introduction. Great looking cars too.
    You're from the government & you're here to help, we're $#%#'d now!
    haha.

Lucky667
    God Bless our Troops,...Especially the Snipers.