Register now to get rid of these ads!

New guy ,Florida east coast

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by COUPE', Aug 31, 2012.

1. COUPE'

COUPE'

Hey guys,I'm the proud owner of a new to me 1951 chevy coupe so I thought since I actually own me a fat fendered chevy I would see if you guys...and girls would allow me into the Hockey ass message board.I've been around cars all my life as I grew up in a small corvette resto. shop.Every once in a while one of these old chevys would come through and when it did I couldn't stay away from it,the round hood ,ivory knobs on the dash...get it low to the ground and it just couldn't get much better,so anyway finally decided to go find one.Hopefully you folks will allow me to join in the fun

2. Charlie Jones

Charlie Jones
    from Apopka FL.

Welcome, Please let us know how your build is coming from time to time, pictures are always good too.
    Are you going to Daytona this thanksgiving weekend?

3. Nailhead Brooklyn

Nailhead Brooklyn

Welcome from Florida's west coast...

4. Angliaguy

Angliaguy

Looking forward to seeing you around. Chevy guys have to stick together. If you can post some pictures.

5. Downtime

Downtime

Welcome from South Florida!

6. COUPE'

COUPE'

Thanks for the welcome everyone...will try to post some pics soon!